Heart disease can hold you back from living life to the fullest. That’s why you need a team of specialists who will get to the root of the problem — and provide solutions.
You’ll find just that with Valley’s comprehensive cardiology program. You’ll have access to the most advanced treatments and a world-class team of heart specialists. All right here within your own community.
The Valley Approach to Heart Care
Thanks to advances in heart care, there are now multiple treatment options for coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure and other types of heart disease. And our team knows one size does not fit all.
That’s why at Valley, your heart care always starts with you. We’ll get to know you, learning how heart disease is affecting your life and your goals for treatment.
We’ll bring together a team of specialists to discuss your options with you. Together, we’ll develop a comprehensive care plan — backed by effective treatments and innovative research — tailored to your condition and needs.
That’s personalized heart care in action.
Our Areas of Care
Our cardiac surgeons provide heart surgery options tailored to your condition, overall health and goals for treatment.
- Heart Bypass Surgery (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft, or CABG)
- Aortic Valve Replacement and Repair
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Valley’s electrophysiology providers are leaders in the field. They helped develop new treatments and approaches to treat arrhythmias, including atrial fibrillation and other rhythm conditions.
- Snyder Center for Atrial Fibrillation
- Ablation (including Hybrid Ablation)
- Stroke Prevention Devices (including Watchman and Amulet)
Our congestive heart failure care team can help you live a longer and better quality of life. They offer medications, lifestyle management and heart failure devices.
- Pacemakers and Defibrillators
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Cardiac Contractility Modulation (CCM)
Our interventional cardiologists treat atherosclerosis with multiple techniques.
Structural Heart Program
Our structural heart cardiologists specialize in treating heart valve conditions and congenital heart disease with nonsurgical approaches.
Aortic Aneurysm Program
Our aortic aneurysm specialists offer advanced diagnosis, monitoring and surgery to help you live a longer, healthier life with an aortic aneurysm.
Our advanced heart imaging program uses the latest imaging technologies to detect and manage heart disease.
Our cardiologists evaluate your risk for heart disease, provide preventive care, and manage risk factors.
- Heart Screening
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
What started as a mild cough ended in life-saving intervention from Valley’s heart care team.
Why Choose Valley for Heart Care?
- Built-in second opinions from Cleveland Clinic: At Valley, you’ll have access to a built-in second opinion from our alliance with Cleveland Clinic's Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute. Our cardiologists collaborate on complex cases and care plans with providers at Cleveland Clinic, which is ranked No. 1 in the nation for heart care by U.S. News & World Report.
- Catching heart disease early: Valley’s cardiac imaging program offers CT coronary angiogram with HeartFlow Analysis. This noninvasive test determines the severity of coronary artery disease and the right treatments, from angioplasty to heart surgery.
- At the forefront of cardiac research: Valley cardiologists are also researchers who lead and participate in groundbreaking research and clinical trials for heart disease. Valley is participating in the groundbreaking REVEALPLAQUE research study that’s focused on helping to prevent future heart attacks.
- Elite heart care, in your own community: You don’t have to travel to the city to get the best possible heart care. Our cardiologists see a high volume of patients and publish research on the latest cardiology treatments. This level of expertise allows them to offer you the latest treatments and procedures tailored to your specific needs.
- A new hospital, coming soon: The new Valley Hospital in Paramus will bring Valley’s heart care services together in one location when it opens in 2023. The new hospital will have state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization labs, electrophysiology labs, surgical suites and cardiac imaging. The new hospital will make it even easier and more comfortable to get heart care at Valley.
Watch: Learn how Valley Health’s cardiac program — led by nationally recognized cardiologists — continually improves treatments for common and complex heart diseases.