Valley Health System offers exceptional, high-quality heart care, backed by the latest research and paired with a personalized patient experience.
Valley is proud to be an alliance member of Cleveland Clinic's Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute, which has been ranked No. 1 in the nation for heart care since 1995 by U.S. News & World Report.
The Valley Approach to Heart Care
Through state-of-the-art services, the expertise of top-ranked heart doctors and a commitment to excellence, Valley's cardiac program is an established leader, both locally and regionally.
At Valley, every patient sees more than one doctor and benefits from the focus of an entire team of cardiac professionals.
Our Areas of Care
Our cardiac surgeons are experts in the most advanced surgery techniques, including minimally invasive surgeries.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (including beating heart bypass)
- Surgical Valve Repair and Replacement
- Ross Procedure
- Aortic Valve Repair
- Thoracoabdominal Aneurysm Repair
- Integrated Aortic Program
Structural Heart Program
Structural heart cardiologists use traditional surgical techniques and minimally invasive options to address valve issues.
Electrophysiologists at Valley use a comprehensive, team approach to treating arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation.
Our doctors use minimally invasive approaches to treat heart disease and structural heart conditions.
- Coronary Angioplasty and Stents
- Complex High-Risk Coronary Interventions (Second Opinion)
- Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO)
- Shockwave Intravascular Lithotripsy
- Atherectomy (Rotational, Orbital, Laser)
- Ventricular Assist Device (Impella)
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Peripheral Angiography