Valley wants our patients and community to be on the alert against medical billing scams. Learn how to protect yourself and your personal information from scammers posing as hospital representatives.Read More
Five Stars for Patient Satisfaction
The patients have spoken! As reported by Medicare, Valley Home Care has received five stars - the highest rating possible - for patient satisfaction. VHC is the only agency in Bergen and Passaic counties to earn this peak level of distinction.Learn More
Valley Home Care is following the strictest safety measures so we can continue to care for you safely at home. Learn More
Since 1987, Valley Home Care has delivered high-quality healthcare services, genuine caring and dedication to our patients, right where they need it – at home.
Valley Home Care is one of New Jersey’s largest home care agencies, serving more than 12,000 people in Bergen and Passaic counties each year.
The Valley Approach to Home Care
Our skilled nurses and other clinicians work closely with patients’ physicians to develop an individualized plan of care that meets each patient’s wellness goals. We take the time to understand our patients and help them achieve optimal health by providing the services and care that’s best for them. Keeping them safe and comfortable, and improving their health, are our top priorities.
- Skilled nursing
- Specialty clinicians in infusion therapy, wound care, ostomy and continence, cardiac care and diabetes care
- Maternal and child health services
- Rehabilitation (physical, occupational and speech therapy)
- Home health aides
- Nutritional counseling
- Medication administration and education
- Palliative care
- Home safety
- Social services
Why Choose Valley Home Care?
- Distinctive, high-quality care. Our services help keep patients healthy and educated, with less risk for hospital readmission.
- Access to community resources. In addition to facilitating a seamless transition to home and providing appropriate in-home care, our team helps identify community services that may be useful to patients, such as Meals on Wheels, transportation, in-home counseling and Veterans benefits. They can also identify patients who may be eligible for county, state and federal financial resources.
- High standards of excellence. Our team of specially trained nurse clinicians bring expertise and technological advances to patients. These skilled professionals provide vital diagnostic and therapeutic services. Our specialty staff also maintains certifications in cardiac, wound, ostomy, continence, hospice, palliative care and rehabilitation therapy.