Valley wants our patients and community to be on the alert against medical billing scams. Learn how to protect yourself and your personal information from scammers posing as hospital representatives.Read More
Prevention is the key to staying healthy. Our nurse practitioner performs a comprehensive and noninvasive virtual evaluation to determine your potential risk for heart disease, and teaches you how to decrease your risk.
Who Can Be Screened?
- Women and men between the ages of 20 and 79
What Is Included in the Virtual Heart Screening?
The screening includes:
- Your health history
- Blood work analysis
- Review of biometrics
- Pulse assessments including your carotid and peripheral pulses
- 10-year and lifetime risk calculation of heart attack or stroke, known as your atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, or ASCVD, risk
- Cardiology referrals when necessary
- Diet & lifestyle recommendations
Next Steps After the Screening
- Based on the results of your screening, we will develop with you an individual action plan with specific goals for modifying your lifestyle as needed.
- If additional care is needed, we will refer you to a cardiologist for treatment and follow-up.
Request a Virtual Heart Screening Appointment
To make an appointment, call 201-447-8535. You'll be asked to answer a few questions over the phone before we schedule you for your virtual screening.
Or, simply out the form below, and we'll contact you to schedule your screening.