Prevention is the key to staying healthy. Our nurse practitioner performs a comprehensive and noninvasive virtual evaluation to determine your potential risk for heart disease, and teaches you how to decrease your risk.
Who Can Be Screened?
- Women and men between the ages of 20 and 79
What Is Included in the Virtual Heart Screening?
The screening includes:
- Your health history
- Blood work analysis
- Review of biometrics
- Pulse assessments including your carotid and peripheral pulses
- 10-year and lifetime risk calculation of heart attack or stroke, known as your atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, or ASCVD, risk
- Cardiology referrals when necessary
- Diet & lifestyle recommendations and education
Next Steps After the Screening
- Based on the results of your screening, we will develop with you an individual action plan with specific goals for modifying your lifestyle as needed.
- If additional care is needed, we will refer you to a cardiologist for treatment and follow-up.
Request a Virtual Heart Screening Appointment
To make an appointment, call 201-447-8535. You'll be asked to answer a few questions over the phone before we schedule you for your virtual screening.
Or, simply out the form below, and we'll contact you to schedule your screening.