The Valley Hospital’s Neuroscience Center of Excellence offers the latest advancements in the diagnosis and treatment of stroke, brain aneurysms, brain tumors, neck tumors, spine disorders and other neurological conditions.
The Valley Approach to Neurological Care
Our team of physicians, nurses, allied medical personnel and administrative staff is here for one purpose: to help you achieve the best possible health outcomes. They bring a wide variety of educational and experiential backgrounds to handle all types of neurological conditions.
Valley’s neurological services and capabilities include:
- Neurology services
- Minimally invasive treatment options, including angioplasty
- A comprehensive Stroke Center
- Viz.ai artificial intelligence technology for stroke triage
- Neurovascular interventional laboratory
- Brain tumor (neuro-oncology) services
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery
- Adult and pediatric epilepsy services
- Back and spine disorders
- Brain tumors
- Carotid artery blockages
- Cerebral vascular malformations, including arteriovenous malformations (AVM)
- Extracranial and intracranial tumors
- Head and neck tumors
- Movement disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Trigeminal neuralgia
Why Choose Valley for Neurological Care?
- A renowned team – The Neuroscience Center for Excellence brings renowned specialists to northern New Jersey. Our team of neurological, neurosurgical and other specialists are leaders in their field, treating patients using the most advanced techniques and technologies.
- Access to Valley’s network of services – Patients who receive their neurological treatment at Valley have access to a broad array of services from across Valley Health System, including rehabilitation, home care, cancer care and more.
- Outstanding outcomes – Valley participates in the Quality Outcomes Database (QOD) Neurovascular Registry, which tracks the quality of surgical care for neurovascular procedures. Our outcomes data are compelling, with Valley outperforming national outcomes data on several significant clinical measures (see below).