Valley wants our patients and community to be on the alert against medical billing scams. Learn how to protect yourself and your personal information from scammers posing as hospital representatives.Read More
- More than 30 years of healing hearts: Over the past 30+ years, Valley’s Heart and Vascular Institute has grown exponentially, driven by advancements in the knowledge, technologies, therapies, techniques and skills our cardiac team employs every day. Patients benefit from having access to world-class care, right here in Bergen County.
- A personalized, team approach to care: At Valley, every patient sees more than one doctor and benefits from the focus of an entire team of cardiac professionals. Our surgeons, interventionalists, imaging specialists, electrophysiologists, anesthesiologists, nurses, therapists, advanced practice providers and support staff work together to find the best therapies for our patients, putting them at the center of their care.
- A Cleveland Clinic alliance member for heart care: Valley is an alliance member of Cleveland Clinic's Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute. Cleveland Clinic has been ranked No. 1 in the nation for heart care since 1995 by U.S. News & World Report.
- A commitment to research: Through our ongoing research and clinical trials, we’re ensuring that patients have access to the latest and most promising treatments available.
- Recognized for cardiovascular excellence: Our awards in heart and vascular care are a testament to the distinctive patient care and outstanding clinical outcomes we deliver every day.