COVID-19 UPDATES: 1) Yesterday (4/8), Valley's Healthcare Heroes wished 22 recovered COVID-19 patients well as they returned home. We wish them the very best, and thank our staff for their tremendous efforts. 2) Recovered COVID-19 patients needed for Valley/Mount Sinai serum collection. 3) Valley urgently needs key medical supplies.Read More
- More than 30 years of healing hearts: Over the past 30+ years, Valley’s Heart and Vascular Institute has grown exponentially, driven by advancements in the knowledge, technologies, therapies, techniques and skills our cardiac team employs every day. Patients benefit from having access to world-class care, right here in Bergen County.
- A personalized, team approach to care: At Valley, every patient sees more than one doctor and benefits from the focus of an entire team of cardiac professionals. Our surgeons, interventionalists, imaging specialists, electrophysiologists, anesthesiologists, nurses, therapists, advanced practice providers and support staff work together to find the best therapies for our patients, putting them at the center of their care.
- A Cleveland Clinic affiliate for heart care: Valley is the only hospital in the New York metropolitan area to have been selected by the Cleveland Clinic – the nation’s No. 1 heart care program – as a heart care affiliate.
- A commitment to research: Through our ongoing research and clinical trials, we’re ensuring that patients have access to the latest and most promising treatments available.
- Recognized for cardiovascular excellence: Our awards in heart and vascular care are a testament to the distinctive patient care and outstanding clinical outcomes we deliver every day.