TruPlan CT Imaging Software
Valley's Snyder Center for Comprehensive Atrial Fibrillation was the first center in the world to use the leading-edge TruPlan imaging software in Watchman implant procedures.Learn More About TruPlan
As nationally recognized leaders in the field, we’ve helped set the standards of care for treating heart rhythm conditions. We also lead and participate in clinical research to continuously improve outcomes for our patients.
At the same time, we know your care is personal. We understand that every person has their own distinct challenges, goals and lifestyle.
We’ll take the time to learn how your condition is affecting your life. And we’ll help you understand your options to find the best treatment plan.
Together, we’ll develop a care plan based on the best current evidence and tailored to your goals and comfort level.
Expertise in Atrial Fibrillation
The center is built on a philosophy of providing evidence-based, patient-centered, team-directed health care.
To do this, the center brings together a team of specialists who get to the root of your AFib. They not only help address and manage atrial fibrillation; they’ll also address other conditions often associated with AFib. This includes high blood pressure, sleep apnea, obesity and stress.
WATCH: Manage your AFib with an experienced team in your corner. Learn how the Snyder Center combines the most innovative treatments and research with supportive care like nutrition counseling, stress management and more.
A Team Approach to Electrophysiology
At Valley, you’ll have an entire team focused on all aspects of your care. They’ll collaborate with each other, other specialists and you to deliver coordinated care for your heart rhythm condition.
Our nurse navigators will coordinate every step of your care. This includes scheduling tests and appointments and connecting you with supportive services like nutrition counseling and exercise programs. This allows you to focus on your health, without the frustration of navigating the health system.
But you play the most important role on the team. We listen to and address your needs and maintain open communication throughout your treatment.
Communication with your providers
When you have questions or concerns, our team is here to answer.
Our electrophysiology providers are dedicated to your care even outside your normal in-clinic appointments. You can easily reach out to your nurse navigator or doctor directly, and you’ll receive a prompt response.
You’ll also have access to Rx.Health, which helps you understand what to expect before and after your procedure. Learn more about how this technology can help improve your care.
Why Choose Valley for Electrophysiology?
- Same-day availability: Our electrophysiology program makes it easy to get expert care quickly. We can typically see patients within a day or two, and we even have same-day availability for appointments.
- Stroke prevention for AFib: Preventing stroke is one of the most important parts of atrial fibrillation care at Valley. We start by thoroughly evaluating you to determine your risk for stroke. We then offer the full range of preventive options, including medications and stroke prevention devices (e.g., Watchman, Amulet).
- National leaders in electrophysiology: Our electrophysiologists are actively involved in the Heart Rhythm Society and publish many important studies each year. As leaders in the field, they’ll offer you the most up-to-date treatments to address your specific heart rhythm condition. This offers you the highest quality care within your own community.
- Clinical trials: We offer numerous clinical trials for atrial fibrillation and other heart rhythm conditions. Valley often serves as the national principal site for certain trials, providing you access to new medications and procedures not yet widely available.
- Evidence-based care plans: The electrophysiology team at Valley constantly evaluates patient outcomes — and improves treatments accordingly. As part of your treatment, we’ll monitor your progress and when your symptoms are improving. We’ll then benchmark your outcomes with patient outcomes from Cleveland Clinic’s Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute. This helps us to use evidence to further personalize your care.