It's time to put your health first. Whether you're seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure is being followed. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) for a Safe Visit with a Valley Medical Group doctor.Read More
When your heart health isn’t optimal, it affects your whole body. That’s why it’s important to have a team you trust: to get the answers you need and to manage your care on an ongoing basis.
That’s when general cardiologists at Valley can help. They refer you to appropriate heart specialists as needed — including electrophysiologists and cardiac surgeons — and manage your overall heart health.
The Valley Approach to Cardiology
Cardiologists at Valley provide the full spectrum of cardiovascular services to help patients live a healthier life.
We use a team approach to heart care at Valley. That means we won’t hesitate to call on expertise from our colleagues in other heart specialties such as electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, structural heart or interventional cardiology.
Your cardiologists at Valley are more than heart doctors. They’re your partners, allies and support, whether you’re looking to check up on your heart or to talk about more serious heart disease issues that you’re facing.
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Attack
- Heart Murmur
- High Cholesterol
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Peripheral Artery Disease
Why Choose Valley for Cardiology?
- Cleveland Clinic-affiliated partner: Valley is affiliated with the Cleveland Clinic's Heart & Vascular Institute, the No. 1 heart program in the U.S. We are Cleveland Clinic’s only northeast affiliated partner.
- Heart team approach: Through your Valley general cardiologist, you receive a full spectrum of care from the entire Valley heart care team. We use a team approach in our heart program to make sure you’re receiving care tailored to your specific needs. This team approach includes surgeons who specialize in cardiac surgery via traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
- Free heart screening: We are committed to heart disease prevention and detection. That’s why Valley offers a free heart screening for men and women between the ages of 20 and 79. Your free heart screening includes blood pressure and heart murmur assessment.
- Support groups: Valley offers support groups for men and women diagnosed with heart disease. Through these groups, you can share stories and strategies about living with heart disease.