Valley is open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a VMG provider.Read More
The Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging Program at Valley provides state-of-the-art heart images to patients, along with the latest advances in cardiovascular imaging and clinical research.
We are committed to excellence in clinical care; responsiveness to community needs; and investment in our services, research and technology. Our goal is to consistently provide superior service to our patients and their families and to physicians.
The Valley Approach to Cardiac Imaging
The program collaborates with Valley’s many cardiac specialists and radiologists to provide early diagnosis of heart disease and other cardiac conditions. Through this focus, the program’s goal is to offer patients the best possible outcome.
As part of Valley Heart Care’s team approach, the program integrates imaging technologies into Valley's preventive cardiology, structural heart, cardiac surgery and electrophysiology programs. The different cardiac specialties work together to create individualized treatment plans for each patient using imaging as a foundation.
Cardiac Imaging Procedures
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiac MRI
- HeartFlow Analysis to diagnose coronary artery disease
- Nuclear Imaging (SPECT, PET/CT)
Why Choose Valley for Cardiac Imaging?
- Affiliation with Cleveland Clinic: Valley’s affiliation with Cleveland Clinic’s Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart and Vascular Institute, the nation’s No. 1 ranked heart care facility, provides opportunities for Valley cardiac physicians to share knowledge, expertise and best practices. The Valley-Cleveland Clinic affiliation combines academic, clinical and research components of both organizations.
- Advanced specialty training in imaging: The program is run by Himanshu Gupta, MD, FACC, a cardiologist and cardiovascular imaging specialist. Dr. Gupta is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in Cardiovascular Medicine and is a Diplomate of the Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (CBCCT), Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC) and National Board of Echocardiography (NBE). He has the highest level of training in cardiovascular MRI.
- Focus on research: Dr. Gupta has conducted innovative research in preventive cardiology, valvular heart disease, pulmonary hypertension, and diastolic heart failure. Dr. Gupta’s research has led to the development of new, non-invasive approaches to evaluating diastolic dysfunction, a major cause for heart failure.