At Valley-Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Care, patients and their families can feel confident in the quality of care they receive.
Our program combines advanced technology and clinical expertise with personalized, evidence-based treatment plans. So our patients receive the care that’s right for them.
We also understand that whether your cancer is stage 1 or stage 4, it’s still cancer. That’s why from the earliest cancers to the most complex cases, we treat each patient with skill and compassion. At Valley, we provide more than leading-edge healthcare. We're here to lend a helping hand, a supportive ear and a shoulder to lean on, at every stage of our patients' cancer journeys.
Multidisciplinary, Integrative Approach
Our multidisciplinary, integrative approach means patients can find all of our cancer services in one location. That includes our specialists, treatments, complementary therapies (such as integrative medicine), educational programs, support services and more.
Partnership With the Mount Sinai Health System
Ensuring quality patient care and the best outcomes is the driving force behind all that we do. It’s why we invest in the best technology, the most skilled providers, and exceptional support services.
And it’s why we’ve partnered with the Mount Sinai Health System: to bring comprehensive cancer care to patients throughout northern New Jersey.
This affiliation enhances Valley’s existing cancer programs and services while expanding patient access to clinical trials, new services, specialized physicians and coordinated, high-quality care.
Focus on Your Emotional Well-Being During Cancer Care
In addition, we help our patients navigate the complex system that is cancer care. Our team gives patients the resources and assistance they need throughout their cancer journey — from diagnosis to treatment and beyond.
Cancer Awards and Accreditations
For our efforts, Valley has garnered such accolades as:
- Outstanding Achievement Award and accreditation from the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer, demonstrating the hospital’s drive to improve patient care.
- A 2017 Women’s Choice Award® recipient as one of America’s Best Hospitals for Cancer Care (fourth year in a row), acknowledging Valley’s dedication to providing exceptional patient care and treatment for women and their families.
- The prestigious Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Valley has received Magnet Designation since 2003.
- Named to the Becker's Hospital Review's 2017 edition of "100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Oncology Programs." According to Becker's, organizations on this list have a reputation for innovation and expertise in treating cancer patients.
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) by the American College of Surgeons.
- Re-accreditation as a CEO Cancer Gold Standard employer for 2019 by the CEO Roundtable on Cancer.
- National accreditation from The American College of Radiology for quality and patient safety.
- Accreditation from the American Society for Radiation Oncology's (ASTRO) Accreditation Program.