Valley Home Care provides the most comprehensive, in-home cardiac care in the area for patients dealing with a wide range of heart conditions. We support heart patients and their families, with the goal of reducing complications that can result in a patient’s re-hospitalization.
- Heart failure
- New medication issues
- Chronic lung disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Post-surgical care
- Coronary artery disease
- Other diagnoses that require vital sign monitoring
- A “best practice” disease management program that incorporates nursing assessment and education
- Daily telemonitoring (see below)
- Daily vital sign reviews and patient, caregiver and physician communication
With Valley Home Care’s telemonitoring program, a patient’s care doesn’t end when our nurse leaves their home. Our cardiac nurses remotely monitor patients’ weight, blood pressure, blood oxygen levels and heart rate daily. Having real-time access to the most up-to-date patient information enables our nurses to intervene quickly if any problems arise.
Telemonitoring, in conjunction with a prescribed plan of care, has been shown to:
- Reduce the need for a re-hospitalization
- Enhance patient compliance
- Increase patient confidence