At Valley, we don’t stop treating your heart condition when you leave the hospital. That’s why we offer comprehensive in-home heart care after heart surgery and for people who have heart conditions, such as:
- Atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Heart failure
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
Our experienced home care providers offer support and care to help you manage your heart health. Our goals for in-home heart care are to:
- Relieve your symptoms
- Address any setbacks
- Reduce your risk for complications
- Avoid rehospitalization
Talk to your Valley heart care provider to determine if in-home heart care is right for you.
Home Heart Care Services
Valley’s in-home heart care program includes a wide range of services to help you manage your condition. These are some of the services you can expect:
- Nursing assessments that continuously monitor your health
- Education about your condition, treatments and prevention
- Daily evaluation of your vital signs, such as your blood pressure, heart rate and temperature
- Regular communication between you, your loved ones and your Valley care team
- A health coach who can help you stay on track with your care and help reduce your risks for complications
We use telemonitoring technology to track your health in real-time. This allows us to address any changes or problems as quickly as possible.
Our experienced cardiac nurses will use telemonitoring to check your:
- Blood pressure
- Blood oxygen levels
- Heart rate
Why Choose Valley for In-Home Heart Care
- Comprehensive heart care services: When you come to Valley for heart care, you’ll have a team of world-class specialists in your corner. Together, they’ll make sure you get the most advanced treatments, as well as the support and follow-up care you need.
- Better heart health: Research from Valley has shown that in-home heart care and telemonitoring helps improve your overall heart health. Valley patients with home care often have low rehospitalization rates, feel confident about their health and follow their care plans well.
- Personalized care: We know that everyone has different needs when it comes to everyday heart care. Your Valley heart providers will tailor your home care plan to your lifestyle, needs and preferences. They also work closely with your loved ones and caregivers to provide the support and education they need too.