All Valley locations are open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a Valley Medical Group provider.Read More
Valley’s Center for Digestive Health brings together a team of gastrointestinal (GI) and colorectal surgical experts who collaborate to address conditions of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon, rectum, liver and pancreas — all under one roof.
This team approach gives patients comprehensive and coordinated care, including conveniences such as same-day visits with multiple specialists.
The Valley Approach to Digestive Health
Our team — which includes double-board-certified gastroenterologists, pediatric gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, nurse practitioners and dietitians — is committed to providing exceptional care of patients with all types of digestive diseases.
Our physicians believe forming strong partnerships with their patients yields the best results. That’s why they take extra measures to ensure you can reach them directly with questions and concerns, and that they’re available to follow up with you in person should you require surgery, endoscopic procedure or another treatment.
Our Areas of Care
Our board-certified gastroenterologists treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Dysphagia (swallowing issues)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Geriatric Gastroenterology
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) – Crohn’s Disease & Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver disease
- Pancreatic disease
Trained and double boarded in both general surgery and colorectal surgery, our colorectal surgeons address GI issues from routine to complex.
- Colon resection for benign conditions and cancer
- Inflammatory bowel disease surgery including continent j pouch
- Anorectal issues – hemorrhoids, fissure, fistula
Our physicians offer comprehensive care for complicated liver diseases, including:
- Hepatitis B & Hepatitis C
- Autoimmune Liver Disease
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Liver & Bile Duct Cancers
Pelvic Floor & Incontinence
Our colorectal surgeons can diagnose and treat fecal and urinary incontinence.
- Anal Manometry
- Anal-rectal Sphincter Repair
- Sacral-nerve Stimulation