It’s time to put your health first. Whether you’re seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure is being followed. Call 1-800-825-5391 for a Safe Visit with a Valley doctor.Read More
With advanced technology, an experienced staff and a complete continuum of services, Valley is fully equipped to diagnose and treat a wide range of gastrointestinal (GI) conditions.
The Valley Approach to GI Care
Offering specialized GI services and sophisticated technology is key – but providing sensitive, patient-friendly care and understanding is just as important.
Patients at Valley know they'll receive a high level of skilled care – as well as the compassionate support they deserve – from our team, at every stage of their care.
Our Areas of Care
Center for Barrett's Esophagus and GERD
Valley’s physicians offer a full spectrum of services to diagnose, treat and manage both acid reflux and Barrett's esophagus.
- Fundoplication surgery
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)
- Endoscopic mucosal resection
The Valley Center for Heartburn, Reflux and GERD provides a patient-centered approach to treating and relieving heartburn symptoms, using the most innovative therapies available.
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication (TIF) procedure
Center for Liver Diseases/Hepatology
Our Mount-Sinai affiliated physicians offer comprehensive care for all types of liver diseases.
- Hepatitis A, B, and C
- Sclerosing cholangitis
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Liver and bile duct cancers
Gastrointestinal Cancer Program
Valley offers advanced treatment options for treating GI cancers.
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Valley’s advanced suite is equipped to perform a number of tests and procedures.
- Upper endoscopy
- Capsule endoscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
- Esophageal manometric motility study
Valley’s Fast-Track Screening Colonoscopy program streamlines the process of scheduling a colonoscopy procedure by eliminating the need for patients to meet with a gastroenterologist for a pre-procedure appointment.
- Phone consultations with nurse navigator to determine eligibility
- Convenient appointment scheduling
Our pediatric subspecialists provide compassionate, sensitive GI care for children and adolescents.
- Celiac disease
- Failure to thrive
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Poor growth syndromes
- Abdominal pain
- Bowel incontinence
- Cancers of the esophagus, stomach, liver, intestine and rectum
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Colitis and other colon disorders
- Hepatitis A, B and C, and other liver diseases
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gallbladder stones
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pancreatic disease
- Polyps (tumors)
- GI bleeding