Update: In-Person Meetings Resume
Valley’s Stroke Center is now holding all Stroke & Aneurysm Support Group meetings in-person only. In order to ensure the safety of all participants, the following guidelines will apply:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (including appropriate booster) is required. Photos of vaccine cards will not be accepted.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
Our free Stroke and Aneurysm Support Group offers a place where stroke survivors and their caregivers and loved ones can discuss life issues after stroke and learn from each other how to move forward with new abilities. Our group is coordinated by a licensed medical social worker.
What Does the Stroke & Aneurysm Support Group Offer?
- A comfortable place to share your challenges, triumphs, and personal experiences
- Educational lectures from guest speakers, including neurologists, registered dietitians, physical and occupational therapists, and other members of The Valley Hospital medical staff
- Social gatherings
- A forum to share hints and tips for living a quality life after a stroke
2023 Support Group Dates
- Tuesday, January 10
- Tuesday, February 14
- Tuesday, March 14
- Tuesday, April 11
- Tuesday, May 9
- Tuesday, June 13
- Tuesday, July 11
- Tuesday, August 8
- Tuesday, September 12
- Tuesday, October 10
- Tuesday, November 14
- Tuesday, December 12