Pursuing weight loss is a very personal choice, which often comes after careful consideration. At The Valley Hospital's Center for Bariatric Surgery and Weight-Loss Management, our goal is to offer weight-loss solutions that meet your individual needs. Weight loss is a journey, and we partner with you at every step.
The Valley Approach to Weight Loss
We realize that each patient's weight-loss needs and goals are different, which is why we offer several solutions – from medically-managed weight loss using the latest FDA-approved medication to leading-edge surgical options, including robotic-assisted sleeve gastroectomy and robotic-assisted modified duodenal switch – so patients can make the weight-loss choice that's right for them. Through this personalized approach to care, we provide our patients with the tools to lose weight successfully, maintain their successes and live healthier, fuller lives.
Surgical Weight Loss
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Modified duodenal switch (SADI)
- Gastric bypass (Roux-en-Y)
- Adjustable gastric banding
- Revisional bariatric surgery
Medical Weight Management
- Dietary modifications
- Lifestyle changes
Why Choose Valley for Weight Loss?
- A nationally recognized program: Valley's bariatric surgery program is accredited as a Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, a joint program of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery. The program has also received the Women's Choice Award as one of America's Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery.
- Dedicated weight-loss specialists: In addition to our skilled surgeons, our team includes a nurse practitioner, nutritionists, exercise physiologists, psychologists and a skilled office staff - all dedicated to helping you achieve your weight-loss goals.
- Support to help you succeed: Free monthly support group meetings create a network where patients can help each other reach their goals and sustain their accomplishments.
Have a question about bariatric surgery or other weight-loss options? Want to learn more about our services? Please complete the form below and we will get back to you.