Critical care, or intensive care, is a specialized type of care for patients with conditions that are life-threatening or complicated and require constant, intensive monitoring.
Critical care units at The Valley Hospital include:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Coronary Care Unit
- Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit
- Neuro Intensive Care Unit
- Intermediate Care Unit
The Valley Approach to Critical Care
Working together to provide exceptional care. Critical care services are provided by an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, both clinical and non-clinical, all of whom work in the best interests of the patient and their family members.
A patient- and family-centered focus. Having a loved one in a critical care unit can be challenging for patients and families alike. We’re committed to providing the very best clinical care in a respectful and compassionate manner. We strive to meet family members’ needs, too, and partner with you to provide the best patient and family experience possible.
Important Phone Numbers
- Intensive Care Unit: 201-447-8321
- Coronary Care Unit: 201-447-8320
- Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit: 201-447-8027
- Intermediate Care Unit: 201-447-8027