Testing at Valley Medical Group
599 Valley Health Plaza Swab & Go
Valley is currently offering PCR testing for COVID-19 by appointment only at its drive-up testing site at 599 Valley Health Plaza in Paramus.
To qualify for testing:
- Individuals must have had a known COVID-19 exposure and be asymptomatic or mildly ill.
- Individuals must be age 5 or greater.
- For testing for those under the age of 5, please contact your pediatrician.
- Anyone who is experiencing significant symptoms should see a healthcare provider.
- This is NOT a rapid test. Results typically take 24 – 48 hours, and will be posted to the patient portal.
- We are not offering testing to individuals who have not had a known exposure to COVID-19, or for return-to-work or travel screening.
- Appointments are required.
- Please refrain from going to the Valley Hospital Emergency Department for COVID-19 testing, unless you are in need of emergency medical care.
If you meet the criteria for testing, please schedule an appointment below.
If you are experiencing symptoms and would like to request a visit with a medical provider, please call 1-800-VALLEY-1 (1-800-825-5391). Virtual visits or in-office care are available depending on patient need.
In accordance with CMS regulation, during the emergency period declared under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d), each provider of a diagnostic test for COVID–19 shall make public the cash price for such test on a public internet website of such provider.
We have added the LAB testing’s for the COVID-19 along with our cash rates. Please see our downloadable charge master.