COVID-19 Vaccine Update: We are now offering walk-in appointments at the Wellness & Walk-In Care Center at the Garden State Plaza for those ages 12 and older who live, work, or go to school in NJ. We are also offering walk-ins at our Paramus Vaccination Center, but appointments are highly encouraged.
Since 1961, The Valley Hospital Auxiliary has been giving back to the community by offering annual college scholarships to graduating high school seniors and college re-applicants.
Thank you for your interest in the Valley Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship.
Eligible applicants (#1 is a firm requirement, if you have questions about eligibility please email: email@example.com)
- Are planning to pursue a career in a health-related field
- Reside in towns served by The Valley Hospital or are children of Auxiliary members
- Are a Junior Volunteer with at least two years or 200 hours of service to The Valley Hospital
How to Apply
All 2021 applicants must submit a completed application form, as well as:
- A typed essay, approximately 350 words in length
- Two letters of recommendation – these can be mailed from your school counselor or included with your application form and mailed
- A transcript of your grades – this can be mailed directly from your school counselor