Since 1961, The Valley Hospital Auxiliary has been giving back to the community by offering annual college scholarships to graduating high school seniors and college re-applicants.
Thank you for your interest in the Valley Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship.
Eligible applicants (#1 is a firm requirement, if you have questions about eligibility please email: email@example.com)
- Are planning to pursue a career in a health-related field
- Reside in towns served by The Valley Hospital or are children of Auxiliary members
- Are a Junior Volunteer with at least two years or 200 hours of service to The Valley Hospital
How to Apply
All 2022 applicants must submit a completed application form, as well as:
- A typed essay, approximately 350 words in length
- Two letters of recommendation – these can be mailed from your school counselor or included with your application form and mailed
- A transcript of your grades – this can be mailed directly from your school counselor