Valley is open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a VMG provider.Read More
Since 1961, The Valley Hospital Auxiliary has been giving back to the community by offering annual college scholarships to graduating high school seniors and college re-applicants.
- Are planning to pursue a career in a health-related field
- Reside in towns served by The Valley Hospital or are children of Auxiliary members
- Are a Junior Volunteer with at least two years or 200 hours of service to The Valley Hospital
How to Apply
Applications for 2021 will be made available in early January.
All applicants must submit a completed application form, as well as:
- A typed essay, approximately 350 words in length
- Two letters of recommendation
- A transcript of your grades