It’s time to put your health first. Whether you’re seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure will be followed. Call 1-800-825-5391 for a Safe Visit with a Valley doctor.Read More
Since 1961, The Valley Hospital Auxiliary has been giving back to the community by offering annual college scholarships to graduating high school seniors and college re-applicants.
- Are planning to pursue a career in a health-related field
- Reside in towns served by The Valley Hospital or are children of Auxiliary members
- Are a Junior Volunteer with at least two years or 200 hours of service to The Valley Hospital
How to Apply
Note: Schools closed due to COVID-19 submission changes
The requirements below should still be submitted with your application; however, you may also submit the parts of your application separately and mail to:
The Valley Hospital Auxiliary
223 North Van Dien Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Attn: Bobbi Zientek, Auxiliary Coordinator
Guidance staff may sign emailed applications from students and include the student transcript and any other paperwork from the student such as: essay, recommendation letters, acceptance letters, and mail directly to the Auxiliary office address above.
It is preferable but not mandatory that letters of recommendation be sent directly from the author and transcripts be provided by schools.
All applicants must submit a completed application form, as well as:
- A typed essay, approximately 350 words in length
- Two letters of recommendation
- A transcript of your grades