Since 1961, The Valley Hospital Auxiliary has been giving back to the community by offering annual college scholarships to graduating high school seniors and college re-applicants.
- Are planning to pursue a career in a health-related field
- Reside in towns served by The Valley Hospital or are children of Auxiliary members
- Are a Junior Volunteer with at least two years or 200 hours of service to The Valley Hospital
How to Apply
All applicants must submit a completed application form, as well as:
- A 250-word essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- A transcript of your grades
The application forms for 2020 Auxiliary Scholarships will be available in January 2020. Thank you for your interest!