Valley wants our patients and community to be on the alert against medical billing scams. Learn how to protect yourself and your personal information from scammers posing as hospital representatives.Read More
The Valley Hospital gives you many reasons to choose us for your health care needs throughout your life — from your first visit to a gynecologist to menopause and beyond.
- Commitment to treating the whole person: Valley focuses on treating each patient individually — and on meeting each person’s needs, both medically and emotionally.
- Nursing excellence: Valley is a four-time recipient of the prestigious Magnet Designation for Nursing Excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Achieving Magnet designation is the highest honor in nursing.
Childbirth Your Way
- A personalized childbirth experience: Valley Hospital’s family-centered philosophy makes having a baby at Valley a special experience. The professionals at the Center for Childbirth help to bring more than 3,000 babies into the world each year.
- Full spectrum of childbirth options: Valley’s Center for Childbirth seeks to honor each woman’s birth plan to make your baby’s delivery unique for you and your family. That includes helping you think through all your childbirth options with our childbirth navigator, as well as encouraging the use of a Valley doula to assist your labor and delivery.
Women’s Subspecialty Focus
- Infertility treatment: The Valley Hospital Fertility Center offers one-on-one attention, combined with the latest technology to couples and individuals seeking to begin a family.
- Breast imaging center of excellence: Valley’s Breast Center has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). Breast imaging centers of excellence demonstrate excellence by achieving accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided biopsy.
- Women’s specific heart care: Valley understands that women's heart care needs differ from men's. Our Heart Care for Women program pays special attention to meeting patients’ unique needs.
- Gynecology surgery: Gynecologic surgeons at Valley specialize in the latest, most effective techniques, including minimally invasive and robotic procedures to treat a range of gynecologic conditions.
- Urogynecology: Our urogynecology program focuses exclusively on pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic organ prolapse and bladder control problems. Valley’s urogynecologist offers advanced in-office procedures to treat these sensitive issues.
- Fibroid Center: Our Fibroid Center offers advanced options to treat fibroids that interfere with your quality of life. Because the center's focus is exclusively on fibroids, our physicians are up-to-date on the latest options to address fibroids and related issues such as endometriosis.