Valley’s board-certified gynecologists provide comprehensive gynecologic services to women of all ages. Services include routine screenings and treatments, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive and gynecologic health issues.
The Valley Approach to Gynecology
Our gynecologists focus on treating you as a whole person: with individualized care and treatment that fits your specific needs. We know that gynecologic issues are personal — so we make a point to get to know our patients to establish a clinical relationship built on trust.
We’re here for our patients long term, from their first periods through menopause and beyond.
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Dyspareunia (pain during intercourse)
- Incontinence (urinary incontinence and fecal incontinence)
- Irregular Periods (including heavy periods)
- Kidney Infection
- Ovarian Cysts
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Yeast Infection
Why Choose Valley for Gynecology?
- Gynecology surgery award: For the third consecutive year, The Valley Hospital has been recognized with the Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™ by Healthgrades for providing outstanding performance in gynecologic surgery. This recognition places Valley in the top 10 percent of hospitals evaluated for this procedure in 2018.
- Five-star recipient for gynecologic procedures: Valley has also been named a Five-Star Recipient for Gynecologic Procedures, Hysterectomy and C-Section Delivery by Healthgrades for 2018. According to Healthgrades, hospitals that receive a five-star rating show dedication and expertise, resulting in high-quality outcomes for patients.
- Women’s choice award: Valley has earned the Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience for six consecutive years. This award uses patient satisfaction scores that include how effective communication is with nurses and doctors. That means hospitals receiving this award are among the best at communicating with patients and treating their patients how they want to be treated.
- Endometrial Ablation
- Hysteroscopic Polypectomy and Myomectomy
- Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery
- Ovarian Cystectomy (laparoscopic)
- Tubal Sterilization (laparoscopic)