Valley’s board-certified gynecologists provide comprehensive gynecologic services to women of all ages. Services include routine screenings and treatments, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of reproductive and gynecologic health issues.
The Valley Approach to Gynecology
Our gynecologists focus on treating you as a whole person: with individualized care and treatment that fits your specific needs. We know that gynecologic issues are personal — so we make a point to get to know our patients to establish a clinical relationship built on trust.
We’re here for our patients long term, from their first periods through menopause and beyond.
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Dyspareunia (pain during intercourse)
- Incontinence (urinary incontinence and fecal incontinence)
- Irregular Periods (including heavy periods)
- Kidney Infection
- Ovarian Cysts
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Yeast Infection
Why Choose Valley for Gynecology?
- Women’s choice award: Valley has earned the Women’s Choice Award® as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience for six consecutive years. This award uses patient satisfaction scores that include how effective communication is with nurses and doctors. That means hospitals receiving this award are among the best at communicating with patients and treating their patients how they want to be treated.
- Endometrial Ablation
- Hysteroscopic Polypectomy and Myomectomy
- Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery
- Ovarian Cystectomy (laparoscopic)
- Tubal Sterilization (laparoscopic)