It's time to put your health first. Whether you're seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure is being followed. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) for a Safe Visit with a Valley Medical Group doctor.Read More
Helping Children Meet Their Maximum Potential
Every child deserves to live a quality life, filled with joy, goals and achievements. At the Kireker Center for Child Development, we help children with special needs reach their maximum potential. We evaluate, diagnose and treat all types of developmental delays, focusing on the individual needs of each child.
The Valley Approach to Child Development
When your child needs care, you want to know they’re getting it from experts who are as committed to meeting your child’s needs as you are. That’s exactly the kind of pediatric care you can expect from the Kireker Center for Child Development.
Kireker Center Services
- Adoption Screening & Evaluation
- Pediatric Audiology
- Autism Services
- Down Syndrome Services
- Feeding Therapy
- Neurodevelopmental Follow-Up
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Aquatic Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Spasticity
- Social Work Services
- Speech-Language Pathology
Why Choose the Kireker Center for Child Development?
- Specialists in pediatric development – Our staff includes board-certified developmental pediatricians; a board-certified pediatric physiatrist; a wide range of board-certified pediatric subspecialists; rehabilitation therapists; a pediatric psychologist; social workers; and other healthcare professionals. A board-certified neonatologist provides oversight and medical direction for our center.
- Coordination of care – Our staff makes coordinating care with your child’s personal physician and school professionals (if appropriate) a priority – so you can be assured that everyone is working together, in the best interest of your child.