At the Valley Hospital Fertility Center, your health is our top priority, and we remain committed to providing you with the highest-quality care.
To protect the safety of our patients and staff, we ask that you let us know in advance if you:
- Are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- Have had a recent exposure to someone with COVID-19
In such cases we can offer options for your care, which include being offered a virtual visit, rescheduling your appointment to a safer time, or continuing with your in-office visit with our vaccinated staff taking appropriate precautions
We are also taking the following steps to ensure you have a Safe Visit:
When visiting our offices:
- We ask patients to come to their appointments unaccompanied.
- All patients and staff must wear a mask or cloth face-covering, regardless of vaccination status. Patients must wear a mask even when waiting in the exam room.
- Face covering must fully cover mouth and nose and include ear loops or ties to ensure a secure fit.
- Patients are strongly encouraged to be up to date with vaccination for COVID-19 (including a booster, if eligible).
- In accordance with state & local guidelines, all patients will be screened for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19 prior to the office visit and upon arrival to the office.
- Based on your symptoms and exposure, our providers will make a clinical judgment and allow you to choose how you would like to receive care. We ask patients to let us know if they have:
- Symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 24 hours, or persistent symptoms and a negative COVID test
- Recently been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- If up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations, patients should be tested for COVID on day 5 following exposure. If COVID-19 test is negative, no precautions are necessary for an in-office visit.
- Recently tested positive for COVID-19 (with or without symptoms)
- Or, are waiting for a result from a COVID-19 test
Additional Safety Measures
- All offices remain configured to meet social distancing guidelines and ensure patients can remain at least six feet from each other, including up to 50% capacity in waiting rooms.
- Scheduled appointments will continue to be staggered to limit patient arrivals and departures as appropriate.
- We are continuously cleaning common areas, exam rooms and high-touch surfaces.