Valley wants our patients and community to be on the alert against medical billing scams. Learn how to protect yourself and your personal information from scammers posing as hospital representatives.Read More
Schedule Your Mammogram Online!
Book your screening mammogram in Ridgewood or Mahwah, and get same-day results (Ridgewood location only). Please have your prescription ready.
Scheduling a Mammogram
You or your physician’s office may call Valley’s Breast Imaging Center at 201-447-8200 to set up a mammogram appointment.
Note: You can consider scheduling your mammogram seven to 10 days after the beginning of your period. Your breasts will be less tender, and you will be more comfortable.
Scheduling a Biopsy
If a physician has told you that you need a biopsy, please review the following information.
- Please bring the following to our Valley radiologist for review (if coming from another institution):
- All mammography films, ultrasounds, breast MRIs, reports, etc. Note: All previous images must be brought in DICOM format on disc.
- Your contact information
- Prescription ordering a needle biopsy
- You will get a call directly from Valley’s Breast Imaging Center or Radiology Associates of Ridgewood to set up your appointment and to give you specific instructions.
- If you do not get a call from the Breast Center within one week, please call 201-447-8200 (select prompt #1) between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Insurance Pre-Authorization for a Biopsy
- Please check with your insurance company to see if you need pre-authorization.
- If you need assistance with insurance, please call your doctor’s office prior to your procedure.
Obtaining Results of Your Biopsy
- Call your doctor’s office three to four days after your procedure to discuss the biopsy results.