It’s time to put your health first. Whether you’re seeking emergency care, seeing a doctor, undergoing a procedure, or receiving inpatient care, every safety measure is being followed. Call 1-800-825-5391 for a Safe Visit with a Valley doctor.Read More
A breast cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming, and you likely have many questions about what your next steps should be.
With Valley’s breast patient navigators, you will receive support and guidance from certified navigators throughout the process. Our navigators guide you from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
Our navigators complement the services provided by the entire multidisciplinary breast cancer team.
Breast Patient Navigators at Valley
Valley offers the following navigator services:
- Patient navigators at our Breast Imaging Center: support you through the mammography process
- Nurse navigator through our Breast Cancer Program: supports you through cancer treatment options
Breast Patient Navigator Services
At no cost to you, our navigators help with the following services:
- Coordinate testing, medical appointments and other services throughout your breast cancer treatment
- Obtain patient records from other medical facilities
- Educate you about your disease process, treatment options and side effects
- Serve as a liaison between you and your physician(s), assisting in communication with the multidisciplinary team
- Help you access community services or other resources as needed
- Provide basic nutritional and physical fitness support
- Offer emotional support
- Tailor services to you and your family
Our Integrative Medicine Approach
Our nurse navigator provides a holistic, integrative approach to your treatment that promotes health and healing. This support can be especially useful as you begin to face physical and emotional challenges related to a new diagnosis.
- Visualization and guided imagery
- T’ai Chi Chih
- Therapeutic massage
Contact Our Breast Patient Navigators
You don’t need to go through breast cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment alone. Contact a breast patient navigator to get started.