What is GetWell Loop?
If you’re having joint replacement surgery, the GetWell Loop online platform will help you stay connected to your joint replacement team at Valley and keep you on track during the entire pre- and post-op journey.
Through GetWell Loop, patients receive check-in reminders, care instructions and important to-dos, both before and after their procedure, from their care team. Patients can also ask questions and post comments for the team to review. The care team will review any feedback and get back to you as promptly as possible.
Getting Started with GetWell Loop
After a patient provides the surgeon’s office with their email address and the surgery is booked, they will receive an activation email to get started.
Once the account is activated, the care team can:
- Track patients’ progress through online check-ins
- Answer questions without having to use the phone
- Share important self-care instructions
- Provide demonstrations of correct physical therapy exercises
- Guide patients through every step of the surgical procedure and recovery
GetWell Loop is set up to monitor patients’ recovery for several weeks after surgery.
NOTE: GetWell Loop is NOT for urgent communications
If you are dealing with an urgent or life-threatening issue, please use emergency services.