All Valley locations are open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a Valley Medical Group provider.Read More
We understand the importance of communicating with you during this sensitive time.
Due to the personal nature of our conversations, we try to accommodate your wishes whenever possible in regard to where and when you would like to be contacted.
The following are various ways you can reach us — and we can reach you.
- Our nurse coordinators are available weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to speak with you personally and answer all questions and concerns you may have. (Please note: We are monitoring between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.)
- At your request, we will call you at home, work or on your cell phone.
- We will leave detailed information on your home, work or cell phone voicemail only with your permission.
Nurse Coordinators’ Voicemail
- At any time, you can leave a voicemail in the nurse coordinators’ voicemail box.
- Messages are retrieved on a regular basis throughout the work day by a nurse.
- Please leave detailed information about your questions so we can better meet your needs when we return your call.
- Also, please remember to leave the best place where you can be reached or permission to leave a message answering your questions.
Patient Voicemail Box
- Our patient voicemail system was developed so patients can access results, instructions or answers to questions from any phone at a time that is convenient.
- Nurses will assign an individual mailbox number and password to ensure protected access to private information.
- The information can be heard repeatedly and saved.
- Let us know if you are interested in setting up a voicemail box with us.
- Please call 201-634-5400 immediately if there is an emergency.
- One of our physicians will be on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- If it is after office hours, please let the answering service know it is an emergency. They will page the on-call physician.