The Valley Hospital’s visitation guidelines are at risk Level Yellow. Learn more.Read More
eIVF is an easy-to-use online system for managing the care you will be receiving from The Valley Hospital Fertility Center.
All patients must set up an account in the system. The instructions are below.
Note: It is important that you read all instructions carefully, and complete all the online forms before your first visit. If you are not able to do so, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
Already signed up? Log in here.
- Step one is to receive a user ID and password from us.
- You may wish to print the information below and refer to it as you proceed along. The process only takes a few minutes.
- If you have any questions during the process, please call the Fertility Center at 201-634-5400. Please do not send any messages through the eIVF portal.
Setting Up Your Account at eIVF
- Once you have your user ID and password from us, click to access the portal. To get to the portal, you will first need to select an email account to use with the system.
- Enter the user ID and password you were given, then select LOGIN.
- After you have agreed, the next page is Notice of Privacy Practices Agreement. Read through this and chose either Agree or Disagree. If you do not agree, then you will not be able to use this portal.
- Click on the basic demographics page. Please review the information. If necessary, you can make changes and then click “UPDATE” at the bottom of the page. If all information is correct, click “PROCEED.” (The changes will not reflect immediately.)
- Click on “Instructions” on the left side and click “Welcome Kit” to view all the pertinent information for your initial consultation with our Center.
- Click on “YOUR HISTORY FORM IS INCOMPLETE.” Then click on “PATIENT EVALUATION” and complete all the questions regarding your medical history. (Click “next” at the end of each page to move forward.)
- Once you have completed and closed your History Form, click on “Log Off.”
Please call the Fertility Center at 201-634-5400 if you have any questions.