COVID-19 Vaccine Update: We are now offering walk-in appointments at the Wellness & Walk-In Care Center at the Garden State Plaza for those ages 12 and older who live, work, or go to school in NJ. We are also offering walk-ins at our Paramus Vaccination Center, but appointments are highly encouraged.
A Phase 4 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study to Access the Efficacy and Safety of H.P. Acthar Gel® in Subjects with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of H.P. Acthar® Gel (Acthar) in the treatment of pulmonary sarcoidosis.
- Subject with biopsy-confirmed sarcoidosis meeting American Thoracic Society criteria ≥ 1 year at screening (Visit 1)
- Symptomatic pulmonary disease
- Subject receiving ≥ 5 mg and ≤ 40 mg prednisone (or equivalent) for pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Stable prednisone dose ≥ 4 weeks prior to screening (Visit 1)
- Subjects treated with any disease modifying antisarcoidosis drugs (eg, methotrexate) must be on stable dose for ≥ 3 months prior to screening (Visit 1)
- Forced vital capacity (FVC) ≥ 45% ≤ 95% predicted
- Diffusing capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide (DLCO) ≥ 30%