Conditions of the respiratory system can impact your quality of life just as much as your health. At Valley's Pulmonary Center of Excellence, our pulmonary program offers state-of-the-art diagnostic services, treatments and support programs that can help you breathe — and live — better.
The Valley Approach to Pulmonary Care
We're proud to offer a truly comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to pulmonary care. Patients benefit from the personalized attention and support of our care coordinator, who takes the time to address their individual needs. And our team partners with other specialists across Valley Health System — like those in sleep medicine, lung cancer and other areas — to make sure patients receive the full spectrum of care for their condition.
Our Areas of Care
Pulmonary Function Testing Lab
Valley's PFT lab conducts noninvasive tests to measure lung function.
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
A 12-week program for patients with asthma, COPD, emphysema and other respiratory conditions.
- Nurse Navigator support
- Customized rehab plans
Our specialized program can help free you from smoking.
- Trained tobacco treatment specialists
- 6-week group counseling program
- Education, encouragement and support
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- Interstitial lung disease
- Reactive airway disease
- Sleep apnea and other sleep disorders
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Chronic cough
- Chronic emphysema
- Infectious disorders of the lung (pneumonia, tuberculosis, fungal infections)
- Pulmonary nodules
- Pleural diseases and asbestos-related disorders