The following residency programs are available at The Valley Hospital:
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program: Two (2) positions
- PGY1 Community-Based Residency Program: One (1) position
Residency program codes:
- PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program: 21050
- PGY1 Community-Based Residency Program: 21025
All applications should be submitted online through PhORCAS.
All applications must include:
- Personal statement
- Pharmacy school transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 letters of reference (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Curriculum vitae
- The Valley Hospital Applicant Questionnaire (must be uploaded to PhORCAS)
Candidates are responsible for assuring their application is complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in New Jersey
- PharmD degree from an ACPE-accredited school
- Online application package completed by the deadline
Residents are expected to complete all pharmacy examinations (NAPLEX/MPJE) no later than July 31. Pharmacist licensure is expected by September 1, and immunization licensure by September 15.