At The Valley Hospital Fertility Center, we feel privileged to help people on their path to parenthood, including our friends and neighbors in the LGBTQ community.
Here, gay, lesbian and transgender individuals and couples can expect compassionate, respectful fertility care from experts who understand both the joys and complexities of building a family.
The Valley Approach to LGBTQ Family Building
Intended parents can depend on the Fertility Center for help in exploring possible fertility avenues, including:
- Third-party reproduction services (donor sperm, donor egg and/or gestational carrier)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) or intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Our goal is to tailor your treatment plan to your needs, based on your wishes and your medical history, including a fertility assessment when applicable.
Why Choose Valley for LGBTQ Family Building?
- Expertise navigating third-party reproduction: When it comes to choosing a third-party agency for egg donors, sperm donors and/or gestational surrogacy, our team can provide referrals to help you make decisions that are best for you. Our years of experience in navigating the legal issues surrounding third-party reproduction means we’re well prepared to recommend and work with reproductive attorneys, making the process as smooth and straightforward as possible.
- Careful third-party screening and selection: You will have a dedicated third-party nurse coordinator and psychologist, both of whom will assist you through initial assessments and the donor selection and screening process. Potential third-party donors and/or gestational carriers undergo a thorough screening process at Valley, including medical and family history, psychological testing and more.
- Supportive care: We know that the road to building a family isn’t always an easy one. Our staff is always available to help make your experience less stressful — whether you need clinical information about your chosen service, financial answers from our billing coordinator or simply a reassuring shoulder to lean on.