All Valley locations are open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a Valley Medical Group provider.Read More
Here, gay, lesbian and transgender individuals and couples can expect compassionate, respectful fertility care from experts who understand both the joys and complexities of building a family.
The Valley Approach to LGBTQ Family Building
Intended parents can depend on the Fertility Center for help in exploring possible fertility avenues, including:
- Third-party reproduction services (donor sperm, donor egg and/or gestational carrier)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) or intrauterine insemination (IUI)
Our goal is to tailor your treatment plan to your needs, based on your wishes and your medical history, including a fertility assessment when applicable.
Why Choose Valley for LGBTQ Family Building?
- Expertise navigating third-party reproduction: When it comes to choosing a third-party agency for egg donors, sperm donors and/or gestational surrogacy, our team can provide referrals to help you make decisions that are best for you. Our years of experience in navigating the legal issues surrounding third-party reproduction means we’re well prepared to recommend and work with reproductive attorneys, making the process as smooth and straightforward as possible.
- Careful third-party screening and selection: You will have a dedicated third-party nurse coordinator and psychologist, both of whom will assist you through initial assessments and the donor selection and screening process. Potential third-party donors and/or gestational carriers undergo a thorough screening process at Valley, including medical and family history, psychological testing and more.
- Supportive care: We know that the road to building a family isn’t always an easy one. Our staff is always available to help make your experience less stressful — whether you need clinical information about your chosen service, financial answers from our billing coordinator or simply a reassuring shoulder to lean on.