Thrive! hosts a variety of events throughout the year, with a focus on fun, socialization and health education. Check out our upcoming events below, or visit our classes & events calendar for a full list of Thrive! events.
Thrive Walking Group
Tuesdays, 9 - 9:45 a.m.
Westfield Garden State Plaza, Paramus – Meet in the food court
Calling all moms! Join us to walk, talk, and shop ... INSIDE! Strollers and little ones welcome!
Select dates will feature private store tours, demonstrations, free samples, refreshments and more after our walk!
Upcoming Walking Group Dates
- January 14
- January 21 – plus Peloton store visit
- January 28 – plus Bare Escentuals store visit
- February 4 – plus LEGO Store visit
- February 11 – plus Fabletics store visit
- February 18 – plus Eye Care Group visit
- February 25 – plus Loft store visit
- March 10 – plus Hotel Chocolat visit
Does it Hurt?
Tuesday, February 25, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Women’s Health & Primary Care Center, 85 Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale
Women’s vaginal comfort and sexual health isn’t always a topic of conversation. It’s about time we change that! Join us for this important conversation and get your questions answered from gynecologist Ruth Schulze, MD.