At The Valley Hospital’s Center for Childbirth, we realize that while pregnancy and childbirth is an exciting time for many, it can also come with unique emotional challenges and difficult decisions to make. That’s why we offer the Perinatal Women’s Mental Health Program.
This program addresses the emotional needs of women during pregnancy and after childbirth, with professionals who are specially trained in women’s mental health issues.
Our goal is to help and guide you on your journey – wherever it may take you.
Perinatal Mental Health Services
- Private counseling with a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW)
- Support groups
- Links to community resources
- One-on-one support
- Assistance with difficult decisions
- Postpartum depression
- Perinatal and infant loss
- Carrying a child with a terminal illness