Valley wants our patients and community to be on the alert against medical billing scams. Learn how to protect yourself and your personal information from scammers posing as hospital representatives.Read More
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m
Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day): 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
*Garden State Plaza Wellness & Walk-In Care Center Hours: Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Need Care After Hours?
Valley providers can deliver care in the comfort of your home through DispatchHealth. Call 201-882-7527 to request care now, or click here for more information on DispatchHealth services.
Convenient, Low-Cost Care
We’re open weekdays, evenings and weekends — so you can receive the care you need on your and your family’s schedule. Plus, several of our walk-in care centers provide ongoing primary care, which provides all your continuing care under one roof.
Valley's walk-in care centers also offer walk-in care for less, with lower copays than other area clinics.
- Care for minor (non-life-threatening) medical emergencies
- Treatment of cuts, burns, fractures, sprains and strains
- Sports injury evaluation and treatment
- X-rays (not available at the Paramus location)
- Treatment for flu, fever, sore throats and infections (Virtual visits only at this time)
- Same-day care
If you’re experiencing chest pain or a severe injury, call 911 immediately.