Need a first or follow-up appointment with one of our providers? Join the tens of thousands of Valley patients who have used Zocdoc to book their appointments online. Please use the links below to connect with the location of your choice:
- Wayne (Hamburg Turnpike)
- Wayne (Route 23 North)
Convenient, Low-Cost Care
We’re open weekdays, evenings and weekends — so you can receive the care you need on your and your family’s schedule. Plus, several of our walk-in care centers provide ongoing primary care, which provides all your continuing care under one roof.
Valley's walk-in care centers also offer walk-in care for less, with lower copays than other area clinics.
- Care for minor (non-life-threatening) medical emergencies
- Treatment of cuts, burns, fractures, sprains and strains
- Sports injury evaluation and treatment
- X-rays (not available at the Wayne Rt. 23 or Oakland locations)
- Treatment for flu, fever, sore throats and infections
- Same-day care
If you’re experiencing chest pain or a severe injury, call 911 immediately.
Hours (all locations*)
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m
Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day): 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
*Hours for the Wellness & Walk-In Care Center at Garden State Plaza: Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.