COVID-19 Vaccine Update: We are now offering WALK-IN vaccinations for those age 16 and older who live, work, or go to school in NJ.Read More
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m
Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day): 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
*Garden State Plaza Wellness & Walk-In Care Center Hours: Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Need Care After Hours?
Valley providers can deliver care in the comfort of your home through DispatchHealth. Call 201-882-7527 to request care now, or click here for more information on DispatchHealth services.
Convenient, Low-Cost Care
We’re open weekdays, evenings and weekends — so you can receive the care you need on your and your family’s schedule. Plus, several of our walk-in care centers provide ongoing primary care, which provides all your continuing care under one roof.
Valley's walk-in care centers also offer walk-in care for less, with lower copays than other area clinics.
- Care for minor (non-life-threatening) medical emergencies
- Treatment of cuts, burns, fractures, sprains and strains
- Sports injury evaluation and treatment
- X-rays (not available at the Paramus location)
- Treatment for flu, fever, sore throats and infections (Virtual visits only at this time)
- Same-day care
If you’re experiencing chest pain or a severe injury, call 911 immediately.