When you need medical attention fast, our seven Valley Medical Group Walk-In Care Centers offer prompt, skilled care for non-life-threatening conditions.
Please note: If you’re experiencing chest pain or a severe injury, call 911 immediately
- VMG - Primary & Walk-In Care, Dumont - 201-387-7055
- VMG - Primary & Walk-In Care, Montvale - 201-930-1700
- VMG - Primary & Walk-In Care, Nanuet - 845-623-4000
- VMG - Primary & Walk-In Care, Riverdale - 973-835-7290
- VMG - Primary & Walk-In Care, Teaneck - 201-836-7664
- VMG - Primary & Walk-In Care, Waldwick - 201-447-3603
- VMG - Primary & Walk-In Care, Wayne - 973-709-0099
Convenient, Low-Cost Care
We’re open weekdays, evenings and weekends — so you can receive the care you need on your and your family’s schedule. Plus, several of our walk-in care centers provide ongoing primary care, which provides all your continuing care under one roof.
Valley's walk-in care centers also offer walk-in care for less, with lower copays than other area clinics.
- Care for minor (non-life-threatening) medical emergencies
- Treatment of cuts, burns, fractures, sprains and strains
- Sports injury evaluation and treatment
- Treatment for flu, fever, sore throats and infections
- Same-day care
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m
Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day): 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Need Care After Hours?
Valley providers can deliver care in the comfort of your home through DispatchHealth. Call 201-882-7527 to request care now, or click here for more information on DispatchHealth services.