All Valley locations are open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a Valley Medical Group provider.Read More
On-Demand Urgent Care
If you’re sick or injured, skip the trip to the emergency room or urgent care center and let our qualified medical team come to you. Valley Health System and DispatchHealth offer on-demand urgent care in the comfort of your home.
From common ailments to complex injuries and illnesses, our healthcare providers are prepared to treat you quickly, safely and comfortably.
Providing Safe Care
DispatchHealth is taking steps to ensure the safety of our staff and patients:
- Our teams are following extensive infection prevention protocols and wearing appropriate personal protective equipment when treating patients.
- Employees are temperature-checked daily and aren’t allowed to work if they exhibit symptoms of illness.
- Each team member signs a daily attestation and commitment to wear PPE to keep each other, our families and our patients safe.
How DispatchHealth Works
2. Explain Your Symptoms
Our specialists will talk through your symptoms over the phone to understand what’s wrong and make sure DispatchHealth can help.
3. Get Care at Home
You'll be seen by a physician assistant or nurse practitioner, along with a medical technician. An on-call physician is also available at all times via phone. They’re able to treat anything an urgent care location can, plus more.
4. Rest Easy
We’ll call in your prescriptions, update your family doctor, and handle billing with your health insurance company – so you can focus on feeling better, faster.
What We Treat
- Common Ailments
Fever, cough, cold, flu, urinary tract infections
Rash, lesions, lacerations, cuts that need stitches
- Ear, Nose and Throat
Strep throat, ear and sinus infections, nosebleeds
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
Eye infection, pink eye, styes
Asthma attacks, bronchitis, allergies
Vertigo (dizziness), weakness
Joint or back pain, strains, sprains, minor bone breaks
Procedures We Perform
- IV placement and fluids
- On-site blood testing
- Lancing of abscesses (boils)
- Urinary catheter insertion
- Infectious disease testing (flu, strep, mono)