Valley wants our patients and community to be on the alert against medical billing scams. Learn how to protect yourself and your personal information from scammers posing as hospital representatives.Read More
A Randomized Phase III Study of Ibrutinib Plus Obinutuzumab Versus Ibrutinib Plus Venetoclax and Obinutuzumab in Untreated Older Patients (>/= 70 Years of Age) With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
The purpose of this study is to compare the progression-free survival (PFS) between control treatment and experimental treatment strategies: ibrutinib/obinutuzumab (IO) with ibrutinib maintenance (IM) versus ibrutinib/venetoclax/obinutuzumab (IVO) regardless of IM or observation.
- ARM I: Patients receive ibrutinib orally
- ARM II: Patients receive ibrutinib PO QD on days 1-28
- Patients must have been diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and have > 5000 B-cells per uL of peripheral blood at any point during the course of their disease
- Patients must be intermediate or high-risk Rai stage CLL.
- Patients must not have had prior therapy for CLL (except palliative steroids or treatment of autoimmune complications of CLL with rituximab or steroids)
- 70 Years and older (Older Adult)