COVID-19 Vaccine Update: We are now offering WALK-IN vaccinations for those age 16 and older who live, work, or go to school in NJ.Read More
This website should not be used in urgent or emergency medical situations. If you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
The Valley Health System (“Valley”) provides this website and all affiliated websites (collectively, “this Site”) for you to obtain information about the health care services that Valley facilities and health care professionals provide so that you can make decisions about choosing a health care provider.
The Content and other information on the Site is for information purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding your medical care. Nothing contained in this Site is intended to constitute a medical diagnosis or treatment. Nothing in this Site is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in this Site. Any reliance on any information provided by the website personnel, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the Site is solely at the Site user's risk.
The transmission and receipt of information contained on the Site, in whole or in part, or communication with Valley via the internet or e-mail through this Site does not constitute or create a doctor-patient relationship between us and any recipient. You should not send us any confidential information in response to this Site. Such responses will not create a doctor-patient relationship, and whatever you disclose to us in that manner will not be privileged or confidential. You should not act or refrain from acting or rely in any way on the basis of any Content included in this Site without seeking the appropriate medical or professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue. Any opinions expressed through the Content of this Site are the opinions of the particular author and may not reflect the opinions of Valley or any medical personnel thereof.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that this Site and the various communications or Content therein are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, alerts, data, media, and technologies existing now and hereinafter developed. You also acknowledge that all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including Content, is and shall remain the property of Valley, any third-party content providers, and/or licensors, as the case may be. You agree to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws and you shall not encumber any interest in, or assert any right to, the Content. You may not modify, transmit, copy, participate in the sale or transfer of, or create derivative works based on any Content, in whole or in part.
You acknowledge that the user interface, content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to the Site are proprietary to Valley or our licensors and are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of this Site, except as expressly permitted herein, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site and all right, title and interest shall remain in Valley, any third-party content providers and/or licensors as the case may be. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
If you believe this Site contains Content that infringes your own copyright, please provide the information below to Your designated agent for claims of copyright infringement and have your designated agent submit the information in writing to Valley at the address below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including any applicable URL;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (i.e., web page address);
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner; its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Communications & Marketing Department
15 Essex Road, Suite 501
Paramus, NJ 07652
Other company product and service names and logos used, displayed or linked on this Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to Valley. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Valley Trademark displayed on this Site without prior written permission in each instance. Contact us if you wish to obtain prior written permission to use any Valley Trademark displayed on this Site. All goodwill generated from the use of Valley Trademarks will inure to our benefit.
Links to Other Websites and Content
From time to time, certain sections of the Site may allow you to conduct financial credit card transactions (“transactions”) through the Site, such as online bill pay or making a donation online with the Valley Hospital Foundation or Valley Hospital Auxiliary. If you effect a transaction on the Site, the information obtained during your transaction, such as your credit card number, name and contact information, may be collected by both the transaction merchant and Valley. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies, and you are responsible for reviewing these independent policies. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, you should contact such merchant. You agree to be financially responsible for all transactions effected by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site.
Linking and Framing
We prohibit the use of any links to this Site or any subdomains thereof from any other web sites unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing. You may not frame any elements of this Site with any other web site without our prior written permission. Deep linking to interior pages of this Site is also strictly prohibited without our prior written permission.
Communications with Valley
Please be advised that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to us via the Site or via electronic transmission. We also do not guarantee that any electronic communication will reach us due to firewalls, software incompatibilities and other such factors. Therefore, we suggest that you use caution when transmitting any information via the Internet. Valley expressly disclaims any liability for damages resulting from third party interception of your communications with us via the Internet. If you choose to send us any information via the Site or via e-mail, you do so solely at your own risk.
Restrictions on Use of Site
You are prohibited from using the Site for any of the following purposes:
- To exploit the Site or any portion thereof commercially, including using the Site in any manner or in connection with any device or action that could disable, overburden, damage, interfere with or impair the Site’s operation or interfere with other users use of the Site;
- Sell, rent, lease, license, distribute or otherwise transfer the Site or any copies of the Site;
- Remove, disable or circumvent any security protocols or standards, or introduce any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, or other malicious or harmful material;
- Remove, alter or tamper with any proprietary notices or labels contained within the Site;
- Export or re-export the Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of applicable federal, state, local or international laws or regulations;
- Take any action with respect to the Site which would violate applicable federal, state, local or international laws or regulations;
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NONE OF VALLEY, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “VALLEY PARTIES”) GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF ANY PORTION OF THE SITE. NONE OF THE VALLEY PARTIES WARRANTS THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT IS REQUESTED WILL BE PROVIDED OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE AND THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU. NONE OF THE VALLEY PARTIES MAKES ANY, AND HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, GUARANTEES, AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY OF THE VALLEY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND/OR USEFULNESS OF THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE VALLEY PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, STATUTORY, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE OR THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, IN SUCH OTHER JURISDICTIONS THE VALLEY PARTIES’ LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE IS TO STOP USING THIS SITE.
YOU AGREE TO MAKE VALLEY, ITS AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, CO-BRANDERS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, WHOLE FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of any Content or this Site or your access to or links to this Site shall be resolved by arbitration before a neutral arbitrator administered by the American Arbitration Association in Ridgewood, New Jersey, in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, as then in effect. Except for punitive damages (which may not be awarded), any provisional or equitable remedy which would be available from a court of law shall be available from a sole arbitrator to parties. Any determination by such arbitration shall be final and conclusively binding and shall not include any damages expressly prohibited in this Agreement. The award of the arbitrator may be enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. All parties hereto hereby consent (a) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Jersey or any Federal Court located within New Jersey for any action (i) to compel arbitration; (ii) to enforce the award of the arbitrators or (iii) at any time prior to the qualification and appointment of the arbitrator, for temporary, interim or provisional equitable remedies and (b) to service of process in any such action by registered mail or any other means provided by law. Some jurisdictions may provide additional rights to consumers.
In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such portion shall be construed in accordance with the applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The sections of this Agreement entitled Intellectual Property Rights, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Miscellaneous shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Valley reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the Content at any time without prior notice or liability. The paragraph headings herein are provided only for reference and shall have no effect on the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. You expressly absolve and release the Valley Parties from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorist activities or governmental restrictions. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. No waiver shall be effective unless in writing. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, except with regard to its conflicts or choice of law rules. You shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations which are now or hereinafter promulgated by any government authority or agency which govern or apply to the operation or use of this Site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you expressly agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export any of the Content to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws of the United States. You are prohibited from any use of the Site that would constitute an illegal offense, give rise to liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Valley. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the communication between the parties concerning its subject matter.
Last Updated: January 2019
Valley values your privacy. Continue reading below for more information on website privacy. User website privacy is different from the privacy rights which may be accorded to individuals who are patients of Valley and receive medical services from Valley. For information about the rights of patients that apply to the provision of medical services by Valley, visit our Notice of Privacy Practices page.
- What Information is Collected on this Site? Valley may collect information about you where you utilize one of our “Contact Us” online submission forms which are available throughout the Site. This information may include your first and last name, your phone number, your email address and a brief description about the reason why you would like Valley to contact you (“Personal Information”). Although we monitor these “Contact Us” online submission forms, we cannot guarantee that we can timely or otherwise respond to your request. Please call the department or Valley facility in the event you need additional information and you have not received a response. You should not use these “Contact Us” forms for urgent or emergency questions or questions of a medical nature. Using these “Contact Us” forms does not constitute or create a doctor-patient relationship between us and any recipient. You should not send us any confidential or sensitive information in the “Contact Us” forms. Whatever you disclose to us in that manner will not be privileged or confidential.
- How is Personal Information Used and Shared? Valley or Valley business partners may use the Personal Information you submit on the Site to provide you with information that you may request. This includes following up with you by phone or by email where you provide such information through one of our “Contact Us” forms, and you consent to us contacting you at the phone number or email address that you or someone on your behalf provides in connection with such. We may also provide you with additional information that we believe relates to your request. Valley, the Site vendor or other Valley business partners may also use the Personal Information you provide for Valley internal business purposes such as monitoring and evaluation of the Site and Valley offerings.
- Information Collected and Used by Third Party Sites. Personal and other information may be collected where you access Third Party Sites which may be linked through our Site. For example, we may offer the ability to schedule an appointment or other visit with Valley by partnering with a Third Party Site. You should review the privacy policies of these Third Party Sites for additional information about the information which may be collected and used by the Third Party Sites, and direct any questions you may have to the administrator of the applicable Third Party Sites. Valley does not control these Third Party Sites and any information you provide to or through these Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
- Collection of Information through Cookies. A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer that contains information about your web browsing. These may be flash files, html files, web beacons, geolocation and other tags, scripts and similar technologies. Cookies are intended to be helpful and to provide you with a better user experience on a particular website, such as to help us offer you products, programs or services that may be of interest to you and to deliver relevant information. Cookies also may be used to improve your experience on our Site, allow Valley and its Site vendors to analyze trends, marketing and use of aspects of our Site, and other purposes related to management of the Site, Content, and other offerings or information displayed on the Site.
- Security. Valley’s website uses SSL encryption (secure sockets layer) to establish an encrypted connection between a web server and a browser during a visit to our site. Some Contact Forms on our Site may ask for Personal Information. SSL encryption ensures that all data exchanged between the Site and the web-browser remains secure. Regardless of the precautions taken by us or by you, no data transmitted over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so via the Site at your own risk.
- CHILDREN UNDER 13. The Site is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features or register on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Users/Visitors Outside of the U.S. The Site is not intended for use by users who are located outside of the United States. If you are currently located outside of the United States, please do not use our Site. You should contact us directly here if you wish to learn more about the services that Valley provides.
© 2021 Valley Health System, Inc. All rights reserved.