Workplace Connection offers corporate wellness programs designed to help companies improve the health of their employees through prevention, early detection, and information sharing.
A well-tailored program that focuses on the needs and interests of your employees and corporation can reduce healthcare costs, lower turnover rates, improve morale, and increase productivity.
Our professional staff provide webinars that educate your employees on a variety of health topics. The topics for these 30-45 minute health education sessions are based upon the needs and interests of each employer. Typically, they are in a lunch-and-learn format held midday.
Corporate Wellness Services
- Dedicated account executive to your benefits administrator or HR contact
- Event platform access
- Employees can view a list of webinars and register for the upcoming events of their choice. They will receive a registration email and a reminder email 1 day before the air date with a link to join the webinar.
- Live webinar presentations by leading professionals
- Moderated Q&A: A moderated Q&A with the presenter and/or medical professional follows each presentation. Participants type their questions into the Q&A and have the option to submit them anonymously.
- Recording access
- Can’t join to watch on the air date? Watch it later! All webinars are available on-demand once aired.
- Health screening sign-up (optional)
- Participation report (optional)
Potential health topics include:
- Cardiovascular health
- Digestive health
- Disease management
- Exercise and fitness
- Men’s health
- Pain Management
- Preventive health
- Stress management and mind-body
- Women’s health