When you’ve been diagnosed with a neurological condition or experienced a neurological event such as a stroke, knowing what to do next can seem daunting. Our dedicated neuroscience nurse navigator is here to guide you through the complex world of neurological care.
Our nurse navigator, Kelly DeLuca BSN, RN, HN-BC, is an experienced neurocritical care nurse who helps patients understand their condition, the resources available to them, and how to work toward maintaining better health.
Nurse Navigator Services
- Answering patients' questions
- Educating patients and their families on diagnoses and health management
- Coordinating follow-up appointments and testing
- Evaluating patients' individual needs to establish the best discharge and recovery plan
- Addressing barriers to health maintenance
- Facilitating coordination of services throughout Valley's network