Traffic Alert: On Monday, May 30, access to The Valley Hospital from the Linwood end of North Van Dien Avenue will be restricted from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. to allow for the Ridgewood Run 5K and 10K. Everyone coming to the hospital during that period should enter North Van Dien from East Glen Avenue.
When you’ve been diagnosed with a neurological condition or experienced a neurological event such as a stroke, knowing what to do next can seem daunting. Our dedicated neuroscience nurse navigator is here to guide you through the complex world of neurological care.
Our nurse navigator, Prisca Benson, BSN, RN, PCCN, is an experienced neurology nurse who helps patients understand their condition, the resources available to them, and how to work toward maintaining better health.
Nurse Navigator Services
- Answering patients' questions
- Educating patients and their families on diagnoses and health management
- Coordinating follow-up appointments and testing
- Evaluating patients' individual needs to establish the best discharge and recovery plan
- Addressing barriers to health maintenance
- Facilitating coordination of services throughout Valley's network