The doctors and staff of The Center for Childbirth are honored that you've chosen The Valley Hospital for your baby’s delivery. We have provided the registration form below for your convenience.
Note: Please be sure to bring your ID and insurance card with you for every visit. Your legal name that appears on your ID will be used for your medical record.
While at Valley, you may require services that are provided independently of the hospital. The providers of these services may not accept the same insurance plans as The Valley Hospital. We encourage you to check with them to see if they accept your insurance plan. Visit our insurance page for more information.
In addition, the providers of these services will bill you directly. Their fees are not part of the hospital's charges.
Register for Your Baby's Delivery
- Please register using the form below no more than 13 weeks before your expected date of delivery.
- Please answer as many questions as you can. The more information you provide now, the shorter your admission process will be when you come to the hospital.
- For questions about cord blood banking after delivery, please read our cord blood banking page.
- Note that this is a secure form and your information will be encrypted upon submission.
- If you have any questions, please call us at 201-447-8560.
Let's get started!