Randomized comparison of the Outcomes of single vs Multiple Arterial grafts trial in Women (ROMA:Women)
The primary objective of this study is to determine the impact of MAG vs SAG on major adverse cardiac and cerebrovascular events in women undergoing CABG and to determine the impact of MAG vs SAG on generic and disease-specific quality of life, physical and mental health symptoms.
- Experimental: Single Arterial Graft (SAG) group
- Experimental: Multiple Arterial Graft (MAG) group
- Women patients ≥18 years old.
- Isolated coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Primary (first time) cardiac surgery procedure.
- A significant disease of the left main coronary artery or of the left anterior descending and the circumflex coronary system with or without disease of the right coronary artery.