COVID-19 Vaccine Update: As of June 20, our Paramus Vaccination Center will be open Wednesday through Saturday only. The Wellness & Walk-In Care Center at the Garden State Plaza will remain open Monday through Saturday. We are offering vaccines at both locations, by appointment and walk-in, to those ages 12 and older. Click for hours of operation and to make an appointment.
At Valley Medical Group, your health is our top priority, and we remain committed to providing you with the highest-quality primary and specialty care.
Our primary care doctors and specialists are expanding the number of in-office visits and continue to offer telemedicine visits depending on your needs.
VMG Safe Visit Guidelines
We are taking the following steps to ensure you have a Safe Visit at all of our Valley Medical Group offices:
- All patients and staff must wear a mask or cloth face-covering regardless of vaccination status.
- All offices remain configured to meet social distancing guidelines and ensure patients can remain at least six feet from each other, including up to 50% capacity in waiting rooms.
- Scheduled appointments will continue to be staggered to limit patient arrivals and departures as appropriate.
- Patients are offered an online check-in process with the ability to communicate by text to ensure they are brought into the waiting room only when there is adequate space for social distancing. In some cases, patients may be brought directly into exam rooms.
- All patients will be pre-screened for virus symptoms and have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- We ask patients to come to their appointments unaccompanied whenever possible. If you want or need to be accompanied to your visit, please limit to one guest.
- We are continuously cleaning common areas, exam rooms and high-touch surfaces.
- Patients who have traveled outside of NJ, NY, DE, CT, or PA are asked to quarantine for 10 days after returning if they have a visit scheduled unless they are able to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19.