Ambulatory Infusion Center
1 Valley Health Plaza
Paramus, NJ 07652
Monday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Valley’s Ambulatory Infusion Center helps patients who require infusions of chemotherapy, antibiotics, blood products or other therapies on an outpatient basis.
- The Center consists of more than 20 treatment areas, including four private rooms.
- Our registered nurses who administer chemotherapy are chemotherapy certified; most have also attained national certification as an oncology-certified nurse (OCN).
- A pharmacist with advanced training in cancer medications works with each patient to answer any questions they have. The pharmacist also educates them about the medications they will receive at the Center.
- We have a full-time social worker who can help patients work through any issues they may be dealing with during their treatment.
Outpatient Infusion Services
- Chemotherapy administration
- Antibiotic therapy
- Blood and blood product transfusions
- Administrations of medications (such as Remicade, Solu Medrol, and Gamma Globulin)
- Injections (such as Neupogen, Procrit, Lovenox)
- Hydration therapy
- Maintenance of central lines (such as PICC lines and vascular access ports)