The Valley Health Pharmacy fills tens of thousands of prescriptions each year. Prescriptions can be delivered to the pharmacy, faxed (to 201-634-5776 for the Luckow Pavilion pharmacy or 201-389-0818 for the Valley Hospital pharmacy, and then brought in), phoned in or transmitted electronically by your doctor’s office.
If you are a patient at The Valley Hospital, you may either pick up your prescription in person before you leave the hospital, or you may have your prescription delivered to your room before your discharge.
Our pharmacies stock many specialty medications, including those used to treat and/or control cancer, diabetes, cardiac conditions, anticoagulation concerns and infertility.
While many medications are always in stock, there are times when specialty medications may need to be ordered. The pharmacy will place these orders right away, and medications will be shipped to the pharmacy. Most medications can be secured within one business day.
Our retail pharmacies at the Luckow Pavilion and The Valley Hospital are both backed by the considerable resources of The Valley Hospital Pharmacy.
The Valley Health Pharmacy at the Luckow Pavilion also features:
- vitamins and other nutritional supplements
- protein supplements
- wellness and prevention products
- natural skin care items
- personal care items for radiation oncology patients
- canes, crutches and durable medical equipment (also available at the hospital pharmacy)
- surgical supplies
- “over-the-counter” cough/cold/allergy medications
- an assortment of toys, games and gift items