Traffic Alert: On Monday, May 30, access to The Valley Hospital from the Linwood end of North Van Dien Avenue will be restricted from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. to allow for the Ridgewood Run 5K and 10K. Everyone coming to the hospital during that period should enter North Van Dien from East Glen Avenue.
There will be times when exceptions are made and unvaccinated visitors are permitted. These situations are subject to pre-approval from Valley's Patient and Family Relations department.
- Two immediate family members will be granted one-time visitation for a maximum of two hours (unvaccinated may not leave and return).
- Labor and Delivery
- For scheduled deliveries/inductions, support person must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours of arrival. Unscheduled deliveries will require support person to receive a COVID-19 test upon arrival to the Labor and Delivery unit.
- Both parents are permitted to visit.
- One designated support person is permitted to visit.
- Family meetings and change in patient status
- For family meetings or changes in patient status, visitation will be granted for a maximum of 2 hours and must be approved and scheduled by Patient and Family Relations.