There will be times when exceptions are made and unvaccinated visitors are permitted. These situations are subject to pre-approval from Valley's Patient and Family Relations department.
- Two immediate family members will be granted visitation for a maximum of two hours.
- Labor and Delivery
- For scheduled deliveries/inductions, support person must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours of arrival. Unscheduled deliveries will require support person to receive a COVID-19 test upon arrival to the Labor and Delivery unit.
- Both parents are permitted to visit.
- One designated support person is permitted to visit.
- Family meetings and change in patient status
- For family meetings or changes in patient status, visitation will be granted for a maximum of 2 hours and must be approved and scheduled by Patient and Family Relations.