COVID-19 UPDATES: 1) Yesterday (4/8), Valley's Healthcare Heroes wished 22 recovered COVID-19 patients well as they returned home. We wish them the very best, and thank our staff for their tremendous efforts. 2) Recovered COVID-19 patients needed for Valley/Mount Sinai serum collection. 3) Valley urgently needs key medical supplies.Read More
Wellness & Walk-In Care Center Update
Valley’s Wellness & Walk-In Care Center is temporarily closed, as the Garden State Plaza will be closed due to COVID-19.
Feel As Good As You Look
Now, when you shop at Garden State Plaza, you're steps away from complete healthcare services provided by Valley Health System.
Valley’s Wellness & Walk-In Care Center offers a convenient new way to take care of your and your family’s health on the go, with a wide range of preventive, urgent care and wellness services.
Our center also features dedicated Patient Navigators who can provide answers to your health and wellness questions and connect you to the resources you need. Need to make an appointment with a Valley provider? Our navigators can help with that, too.
What Services are Available?
- Urgent care for injuries and acute illnesses (you can even book ahead and save your spot for care!)
- Over-the-counter pharmacy, first-aid and medical supplies (view the full list)
- Cold and flu care
- Flu shots
- Occupational health services
- Laboratory services
- Flu/strep/RSV testing
- Blood glucose testing
- Peak flow
- Hemoccult testing
- Prescriptions from Valley Health Pharmacy (prescriptions dropped off by 3 p.m. will be filled by 6 p.m.)
- Health and wellness programs