Valley is open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a VMG provider.Read More
Valley's Wellness & Walk-In Care Center has reopened, with new hours of operation:
Monday - Saturday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
When you shop at Garden State Plaza, you're steps away from complete healthcare services provided by Valley Health System.
Valley’s Wellness & Walk-In Care Center offers a convenient way to take care of your and your family’s health on the go.
Complete Wellness Services
- On-site care for minor (non-life-threatening) medical emergencies
- Virtual (telemedicine) visits to assess/treat COVID-19, flu, fever, earaches, sore throats, infections and more
- Work-related injury care and follow-up
- Sports injuries, cuts, burns and more
- Immunizations, including annual flu shots
- Screenings and assessments
Healthcare Concierge Services
Our center features a dedicated healthcare concierge who can provide answers to your health and wellness questions and help you schedule appointments for all Valley services, including same-day care, COVID-19 tests and X-rays.
Pharmacy Services & Health Supplies
- Over-the-counter pharmacy, first-aid and medical supplies (view the full list)
- Prescriptions from Valley Health Pharmacy (prescriptions dropped off by 3 p.m. will be filled by 6 p.m.)
How to Access Care
- Call 201-345-4410 and schedule an appointment
- Schedule a time online (available soon)
- Schedule a telemedicine virtual visit
Once inside the center, patients will have their temperature checked and are required to wear a mask and practice social distancing.