All Valley locations are open, safe and ready to care for you. Call 1-800-VALLEY 1 (1-800-825-5391) to schedule a Safe Visit with a Valley Medical Group provider.Read More
Senior Primary Care, Right Where You Live
Receive high-quality primary care from trusted providers at Valley Health System right in your independent, assisted living or memory care community. Call today to get started!
Valley Senior Health Partners, a physician-led and professionally managed group practice, helps patients maintain and improve their health without needing to arrange a trip to the doctor’s office.
The Valley Approach to Senior Primary Care
Access to senior healthcare should be as convenient as possible – and with Valley Senior Health Partners, it is.
Our providers see you at your living community, where they can evaluate, diagnose and treat you right on site. Virtual visits are also available through Valley’s telemedicine services.
What’s more, Valley’s senior primary care services are as trusted as they are convenient. Backed by the reliable resources of Valley Health System, Valley Senior Health Partners gives patients access to Valley’s full scope of healthcare facilities and services.
- On-site appointments and medical services
- Telemedicine appointments
- Timely, frequent primary care and follow-up
- Full access to Valley Health System’s full range of medical facilities and resources
Why Choose Valley Senior Health Partners?
- A true health partner: Our providers take the “health partner” part of our name seriously, and become a trusted healthcare resource for their patients. They take the time to know and understand their patients, so they can respond to their needs or concerns immediately.
- Peace of mind: With telemedicine capabilities and medical care delivered on-site, patients never need to worry about finding transportation to a doctor’s appointment. And on-call coverage means a Senior Health Partners provider is always available.
- Clear, real-time communication: The Senior Health Partners team keeps in close contact with patients, loved ones, caregivers and administrators, sharing information and working together to solve issues. Standardized two-way communication helps to prevent delays in care, and the team uses electronic medical records and ordering across Valley Health System.
"Our team is committed to a patient- and family-centered approach to care, remaining respectful of and responsive to the individual needs of our patients and their families to guide our clinical decisions."
- Raymond Eskow, MD
Meet Your Valley Senior Health Partners
Jo-Anne Zisa, LPN
Maria Sarabaez, LPN
LuAnn DeBlasio, Practice Supervisor