All Valley facilities, medical practices and office buildings are following stringent cleaning and disinfecting practices, including:
- Cleaning exam rooms with bleach after patient care.
- Deep cleaning patient rooms following a patient’s discharge, which includes the use of the Victory Electrostatic Sprayer.
- The Victory Electrostatic Sprayer uses electrical charges to efficiently and evenly distribute disinfectant across the surfaces of a given space.
- This innovative technology is also used to regularly deep clean other areas in the hospital, such as common areas and procedure rooms.
- Frequently disinfecting high-touch surfaces like doorknobs, countertops, phones, keyboards, faucets and more.
- Scheduling professional cleaning services for all Valley Medical Group practice locations.
- Deep-cleaning VMG walk-in care practices.