Welcome to PrimeTime!
Today’s older adult population is more active and involved than ever. What better way to stay engaged in your community and socialize with friends than with PrimeTime, Valley Health System’s membership program for adults age 60 and older?
PrimeTime offers programs, activities and services that cater to the diverse, unique interests of older adults. Not only do they boost social, physical, emotional and educational well-being – they’re just plain fun!
PrimeTime Programs & Services
- Lectures on health-related topics that are relevant to older adults
- Educational classes on science, personal finance and insurance
- Cultural education classes about art, music and history
- Nutrition programs
- Information and referrals for senior services
- Access to support groups
- Physician referral service
- Special events
PrimeTime programs are held at Valley's Dorothy B. Kraft Center in Paramus and various locations throughout the community. Most programs are free; others may require a small fee.
Become a member and take advantage of everything PrimeTime has to offer!