Applications are not being accepted for the Pharmacy Residency Programs at this time. Check back soon for 2019-2020 application details.
The Valley Hospital PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program has (2) positions available, and the PGY-1 Community-Based Residency Program has (1) position available.
All applications should be submitted online through PhORCAS.
All applications must include:
- Personal statement
- Pharmacy school transcript (sent directly from your school to PhORCAS)
- 3 letters of reference (PhORCAS form acceptable)
- Curriculum vitae
- The Valley Hospital Applicant Questionnaire (upload to PhORCAS)
Requirements for Acceptance
- Eligibility for licensure in New Jersey
- PharmD degree from an ACPE-accredited school
- Online application package completed by the deadline
Valley requires all PGY-1 pharmacy residents to be licensed by the State of New Jersey, which includes successfully passing the NAPLEX and NJ Law exam, OR reciprocation of pharmacy license via the New Jersey Board of Pharmacy. Residents are expected to seek licensure at the earliest testing opportunity.
Carlo Lupano, RP, MBA
PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Director
Terri Marxen, BS, PharmD, CACP